• Try mixing different flavors of tobacco to get a unique taste everytime, a few good ones are (strawberry & banana), (apple & strawberry), (peach & melon), (mint & cappucino). You can use your imagination to make your own combination with any of the many flavors we carry, and please let us know if you have a good one that you would like to share with us.
• Keep your tobacco refrigerated for it to last longer.
• Try using ice cubes in the water to give you a fresh cool taste every time you take a puff.
• Replace the water in the glass base after every use.
• Clean the shaft from time to time with brush provided to avoid clogging and harsh tasting smoke.
• To make smoking a little more enjoyable add a little bit of sweet red wine into the water, not only will this give it some flavor but will also give you a nice warm feeling every time you take a puff.
• When packing the bowl make sure to keep the tobacco a little loose and spread it out evenly, this keeps the bowl from clogging and makes it easier for you to get a nice clean hit.
• Break the charcoal into four equal parts, light all four pieces and wait until they are red hot then place them on the outer edges of the bowl to form a square shape. Take consistent small puffs until the tobacco starts burning. Slowly move the charcoals towards the middle throughout your smoke session. This will burn the tobacco evenly and will prevent the smoke from getting harsh.
Source : thehookah.com/hookah-tips-and-tricks.html
You May Try Hercampuri tea for weight loss
Preparing your pipe
Its best to clean your pipe straight after using it, that way the smoke in the metal stem doesn’t have time to dry and leave a residue. Plus the last thing you want to be doing when your looking forward to a smoke with your friends is cleaning your pipe. A dry pipe and hose gives a better smoke. Make sure your pipe is clean or you’ll start to get a horrible taste with each smoking session. Use soft brushes to clean the pipe and base bottle.
Fill the glass base so approximately 1 inch of the metal tube is submerged below the water line. The area left above this is where the smoke will mix with air and cool further. Too much water makes it hard to suck the smoke through and leaves little space left for the smoke to mix with air resulting in much stronger smoke. Attach the pipe onto the bottle as above. The metal pipe is not to be confused with the hose, see image above.
To enhance the flavour of the smoke, try mixing cola, lemon juice, orange juice to the water when using the same flavoured tobacco., or some other flavours to compliment it.
Give Your Home a vintage Look www.allantiquevintage.com
Preparing the molasses
Often the juice in the tobacco based molasses can sink to the bottom, give it a good mix before you take any out to put in the clay bowl. That way your not using dry tobacco from the top of the pack. When you open a large pack of tobacco its recommend to put it in an air tight glass container to prevent it drying out, the jar will also make it easier when you mix it.
If you’re new to using a hookah shisha pipe try a small amount of tobacco first to practice getting it right. Place the tobacco into the clay bowl, about 8-10g of tobacco per smoke if you have a large pipe. Break up the tobacco rather than putting it in and covering the holes in the clay bowl fully.
Source : shishainfo.com/hookah-shisha-setup.htm